Step by Step Guide to Start Your Own YouTube Channel in 2019 [Detailed]
If you are a Business, Or an Individual, It Doesn’t Matter Because You can Create a YouTube Channel for Free and Start Your Own Place where You share what You have. And We will be Guiding you for How to Create a YouTube Channel Perfectly with Full Setups and All Settings that You Must Do.
We will be Answering Following Questions:
- How to Create a YouTube Channel
- What you Need to start a YouTube Channel
- How to Start Your Own YouTube Channel
- Setting us Your Youtube Channel Properly.
- How to be a YouTuber
- Step by Step Guide to Start a YouTube Channel.
- Must have Settings in a YouTube Channel
So, Great, If You have any Other Question Please Let us Know in Comments.
But For Now, Lets Explore the Step by Step Guide to Start Your Own YouTube Channel in 2019 in Detail
Step 0: Before You Start
It is Really Important to Head through this step. Before you Start making efforts and doing hard work. It really Matters that You know why You are Starting Your Youtube Channel.
Lets Make it Simple for You,
Find answers to this Question.
- Why I Want to Start a YouTube Channel
And You may have Different Answers like.
- Want to be Like Technical Guruji, or Like Amit Bhadana or Like Dynamo Gaming. I want to be Famous.
- will make videos and earn a lot of money by just sitting in my home.
- want to do a part time job.
- am just doing it for my hobby.
- want to share my knowledge etc.
Here, You See
You have Different Answers Right.
Maybe You have listened that YouTubers Earn So much money from Making Videos,
Or YouTubers Become So much popular. Etc.
But Before you make mistake, Let me Warn you and Remind you the most important Fact.
It Cost More Effort than You Think… YouTubers Spent 3-5 Years making videos and growing their audience.
They Didn’t Become Famous in 1 Day, Not Even 2 Years.
So, I am Asking You to answer this most Important Question Before you Start.
Are you Ready to Spend Your 3 Years on YouTube which Makes you no Money in that time.??
If You are Ready, There are Really Chances that You can be Successful on YouTube.
But as I Said, Chances, It’s not Guarantee.
The Time is Changing, So is the Competition. You Never Know,
If You want to Start YouTube Channel to Earn Money or Become Famous, It will not be the best Decision then.
So, Remember that You Really Need to put so much efforts to earn anything from YouTube.
In This Guide We will Complete the Initial Settings that are needed to done Because Not all the settings are available when You Start Your YouTube Channel.
Please Let Us Know in Comments if There is Something We Skipped, Which Also Must be in this Valuable Guide.
Step 1: Choose Your Niche – Deciding the Topic
You Did Completed the First Step,
I Really Wish You will be a Great YouTuber one Day. My Good Wishes with You.
So, First thing that comes in the list is Your Niche.
You need to Decide What You want to Tell People About.
Here is a Question to Answer,
What is the Best Niche to Start Your YouTube Channel?
And Answer is,
In Which You are Best.
Choose a Niche for Your YouTube Channel according to your Own Interests and Knowledge.
Following is the Characteristics of a Niche which will be best for you.
- Much More interested in the topic
- You know about the topic
- can tell others things that no one can tell
- can explain properly by making everything simple
- may not have complete knowledge about your niche but you are so much interested in it that you can learn anything about it.
- eady to work and write about it even when you get nothing in return.
You are really making a Mistake if You Do this while choosing a Niche
- Choosing a Niche by Copying other Creators, Most of New Creators do this, They watch a video copy it and create videos in their channel through others ideas and content.
- You will be always Second if You Copy Others. Because you have to wait for them to start a new idea which you can copy after them.
Decide a Niche that You are Perfect in, or You can be Perfect in.. It really doesn’t matters that you have full knowledge about your niche , You only need to have a burning interest in your niche so that you can create new content by exploring it.
So, Niche Decided Great… Now You can Go Ahead for Deciding a Name for Your Channel.
Step 2: Branding – Deciding What Your Channel is Going to be Known as.
The branding is the process involved in creating a unique name and image for a product.
In Simplest Words,
- Decide a Name for Your Channel
- Design a Logo Which Represents Your Channel
- Create Social Media Accounts and Links
- Design Necessary Graphics for all These Channels (YouTube & Social Media)
Decide a Name for Your Channel.
If you want me to Help finding your channel name. I will tell you two simple Suggestions.
- Simple Make Your Own Name as Brand and Start with Your Own Full Name. Like I Have Ankush Anand
- Find a Perfect Representing name for Your Channel which is related to Your Niche.
Option a) : If You choose to keep your own name as Your Channel Name, It is not a wrong choice. You are going to do great in that case also.
- Your name become a Brand
- You will become famous with your own name
- You can Simply Put Your Own Picture as Profile Picture and Get ride of Designing Headaches, which really is a good news for you.
- In Addition to Profile Pictures, You are going to have other places like channel watermark, Cover, Social Media Profiles pcutures and Cover Pictures, etc. You will simply get ride of all this headache.
- If You think your name is not that good etc, It Really Doesn’t matter, You Name Becomes Popular when you work hard for it.
Option b) : If You Choose to Create a New Name for your Channel, You have to find a Name that is Unique and Easy to Remember.
- Keep in Mind that You Need to Find a Unique Name which No one already have.
- Name also Available Social Media Accounts Like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.
My Tips to Find a Name for Your YouTube Channel
If You want to Find a Good Name for Your YouTube Channel. (If you Chosen Option b)
You can use Tools Like :
https://businessnamegenerator.com/ For Getting Name Ideas
https://namechk.com/ For Checking Availability of Names at All Channels like YouTube, Social Pages and Domain etc.
Great, You Decided a Name Lets Start the Technical Work Now.
Step 3: Creating All Social and Email Accounts.
Now, when you are ready to start your Own YouTube Channel with a Perfect Niche and Good Name. Lets Start with Creating all the Social and Email Accounts for Your Brand.
- Gmail (Google Account, Which is Going to Your YouTube Account Also) – Free
- Facebook – Free
- Twitter – Free
- Instagram – Free
- Pinterest – Free (Optional)
- Linkedin – Free (Optional)
- Domain Name (Optional) – Costs $8 to $14 For year.
Create All Accounts are Very Simple But If You are Having Trouble Creating, You Can Ask Us in Comments, We will Reply and Also Add that in Our Guide.
For Helping in Ahead: Let Us Give You Direct Links to Signup Pages of all Accounts
Twitter : https://twitter.com/signup
Domain Name Registration:
You have to Update Your Social Profile Pictures and Cover Pictures and All About Other Details.
Step 3: Starting YouTube Channel
You are ready to create Your Own YouTube Channel.
You have to Login to Your Gmail Account that You want to Use for Your YouTube Channel.
Just Go to This Link
You have to Set Your Channel Name and You Channel is Created (You Can Now Refresh the Page if it Doesn’t Load)
Step 3: Setting Up Your YouTube Channel
This Page will Normally Open Automatically, Otherwise Open it by Clicking on Your Profile PIcture on Right Side.
This is How Your Channel Appears, (Ignoring the Customize Channel & YouTube Studio Beta Button)
To Start Customizing and Setting Up Your Channel,
You Have to Click on the Customize Channel Button. As Shown in the Picture.
Now You have This Page Open (Below)
- Here You can Change Your Channel Logo & Channel Cover Art.
Channel Cover Art
You Can Easily Change You Logo and Channel Art.
If You want to create a Logo
Check Out This Video
If You Want to Create a Cover Art or Thumbnail
Check This Video
Setup Your About Details, Business Email and Links for YouTube Channel
About Tab of Your Channel Shows
- The Channel Description
- Business Email
- Links to Any Website or Page or Social Media
- Featured Channel ( Other Channels You want to Show in this Channel)
You can Simply Fill the Details, It Doesn’t Require Any Explanation.
Step 4: Setting Up Your Videos Defaults and Watermark for Your YouTube Channel
Click on The Profile Picture Button on Right Side and Open YouTube Studio (New) or Creator Studio (Old)
Click on The Creator Studio Classic to Access all Features Because This Version (YouTube Studio) is Under Beta and it is currently being created properly.
Here is The Creator Studio Where You Have to manage Your YouTube Channel. (Image Below)
Lets Setup Channel Settings Now,
Again, In This Guide We will Complete the Initial Settings that are needed to done Because Not all the settings are available when You Start Your YouTube Channel.
So Here We will Continue the Settings in the Classic YouTube Studio…
On left Tab SideBar Click on Channel and Lets Complete all Settings One by One.
- Verify Your YouTube Account (This is Not YouTube Channel Blue Tick Verification)
- Enable the Features You are Eligible For
- Set Your Upload Defaults
- Setup Branding/ Watermark Settings Which Appears on Right Bottom of Your Every Video
- Other Advanced Settings Like Channel Location, Keywords and Google Analytics Integration.
Lets Discuss All Settings On by On
a) Verify Your YouTube Account
This is Not The blue Tick Verification Which You See on Verified Channels.. Its Just OTP Verification Which Verify Your YouTube Account by Phone Number.
Select Your Country, Select Text OTP or Call OTP Whichever Your Feel OK With
Enter the OTP You have Received in Your Phone Number.
After OTP Verification, You Can Enable Live Streaming, Monetization ( Monetization will be Enabled After that When you Complete the Minimum Threshold)
b) Enable Features for which Your Channel are Eligible.
All Features will Unlock as Your Channel Start Growing. There is Not Much to Do here..
c) Set Upload Defaults…
This is one of a Important Setting to do.
You can Set Default Details Related to Your Channel Here…
It is Very Simple Thing to Do but If You Still Need any Help Let Us Know in Comments, We Will Update our Guide with this part also.
d) Setup Branding Watermark
You can Set this Watermark on Entire Video or only for Specific Portion of Video.
e) Other Advanced Settings Which You can Set According to Your need.
Here, You can
- Set Your Country,
- Your Channel keywords by Which Your Channel Can be Searched on YouTube and Other Search Engines,
- Any Website which You have
- Show Your Viewers How many Subscribers You have.
- Google Analytics Id ( To Track Traffic on Your Channel, Its The Real Advanced Feature)
That is All For Setting Up Your YouTube Channel….
If You Still Didn’t Got anything, Please Leave Your Query in Comment Box, We will be Replying to you ASAP,